Good intimate female hygiene is important to prevent diseases such as infections and candidiasis, and it also helps control the odors typical of this region.Check out our 5 basic tips to ensure better intimate health:
- Wear cotton panties and avoid jeans because it will not let the intimate region ventilate
- Give preference to waxing or make the final laser hair removal, but avoid getting too much hair because they help protect the region from infections
- Use soft, white, good quality toilet paper or always use moist, unscented tissues, and always wipe from front to back
- Replace the inner pads at most every 6 hours and the outside pads every 4 hours
- Whenever possible, sleep without panties so there is ventilation in the area.
Other important tips are: eating healthy, avoiding addictions, and exercising regularly.Thus, the body becomes more resistant to a series of infections.
Lack of proper intimate hygiene can cause inflamed lumps to appear on the skin, especially in the groin, armpits and anus, causing a serious illness called suppurative hydrosadenitis. See collegesanduniversitiesinusa.com for running sports bras.
Women’s intimate health also includes intimate contact, which may be diminished in some women due to problems in the relationship with the partner, hormonal changes and use of certain medications.Know other causes and learn how to combat sexual disinterest and improve intimate contact by clicking here.
348409 best Crafts – DIY
#BBNaija 2018: Alex says intimate picture of her is “false’’
Share A Secret: I’ve never removed my makeup in front of …
Ova Woman – Medium
90 best Kegel Exercises images on Pinterest
Women’s Health & Beauty – Page 8 – Unilab
x-boys by Ade Santora
Joshua Radin Bristol O2 Academy Review
1000+ images about Vaginal Health on Pinterest
17 Best images about women’s health on Pinterest
Effects of Stress on the Body – Boston Magazine
Black/ Red Women’s-Sexy-Lingerie-Garters-Body stocking …
The Most Fashionable Women’s Sweaters 2016
Reasons Why Sex Is Painful
Ova Woman – Medium
Intimate Partner Violence: What Are Physicians’ Perceptions?
Places on a Woman’s Body to Avoid
5 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Home